Read moreShow less
This guitar from the Grestsch Streamliner series is powered by Broad'Tron ™ humbucking pickups. It provides robust and mid- throat basses, controlled by a main tone control, main volume control and three-way pickup switching.
It has a 12 ”radius wood scale with a quick response, with elegant inlay of Neo-Classic ™ pearl and 22 medium jumbo frets. The neck is natural, with a U-shaped profile - ideal for energetic chords or riffs.
This model is the one with an Imperial Stain finish, but it exists with other elegant finishes: Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White.
The G2210 also features an anchored plywood bridge, synthetic bone core, vintage style control buttons, turtle nail guard and nickel plated hardware.
- Model: G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club Junior
- Body shape: Streamliner ™ Solid Body
- Body depth: 1.75 "(44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard length: 24.75 "(629 mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 12 "(305 mm)
- Nut width (at the top): 1,685 "(42.8 mm)
- Position markers: Pearloid Neo-Classic ™ Thumbnail
- Bridge pickup: Broad'Tron ™
- Neck pickup: Broad'Tron ™
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup selector: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup configuration: Broad'Tron ™ / Broad'Tron ™
- Bridge: compensated wrap-around
- Hardware finish: nickel plated
- Tuning machines: die-cast
- Pickguard: single-ply, turtle imitation
- Control buttons: vintage style, black