The Fender Player Plus Stratocaster® PF Opal Spark Electric Guitar combines the classic design of Stratocaster models with the modern tones of the brand's new electronics.
The Stratocaster is one of the most iconic models in music history, easily recognizable by its body shape. The sound is also unmistakable, clean, with great midrange presence, excellent articulation and robust bass.
The Fender Player Plus Stratocaster® retains the genuine style and sound of Fender guitars while also adding a few new innovations.
The Player Plus series is manufactured in Mexico, using classic Stratocaster models as a base but adding new manufacturing methods and modern electronic components that reduce noise and give more quality to the signal.
The Fender Player Plus Stratocaster® is built solidly, with an alder body and maple neck. The neck has a C-cut that fits perfectly in the hand, with smooth edges for excellent comfort. The fretboard is in pau ferro.
The 22 frets on the maple fingerboard are medium jumbo and the nut material is synthetic bone, a material that perfectly conducts the vibrations of the string to the body, favoring resonance and definition.
What sets the Fender Player Plus Stratocaster® PF Opal Spark apart is the Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat® single-coil pickups, which deliver authentic Fender tone with minimal noise. The configuration of the pickups is the traditional one, with three single-coils, with a 5-position selector for a wide sonic palette typical of these models.
One of the potentiometers is push-pull, allowing you to alternate positions 1 and 2 for two sounds not normally found on a Strat®. This innovation allows for greater sonic versatility of the Fender Player Plus Stratocaster® that easily adapts to any musical style.
The Fender Player Plus Stratocaster® PF Opal Spark comes in a blue hue that gives it its name, very handsome and with a glossy polyester finish on the satin urethane body on the fingerboard.
Fender is one of the most well-known brands in the music industry, with a history that is intertwined with the history of music over the last 70 years. All its instruments are made with the highest quality standards, in all its factories. The result is instruments that respect the tradition and spirit of Fender, with the guarantee of quality and reliability.
The Fender Player Plus Stratocaster® PF Opal Spark is a modern electric guitar, but it has the best of classic Fender models, at a very competitive price.
- Series: PlayerPlus
- Origin: Mexico
- Body: alder
- Body shape: Stratocaster®
- Body finish: glossy polyester
- Neck construction: bolted 4 screws
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Position markers: white pearl dots
- Side dots: white
- Neck: maple
- Neck finish: satin urethane
- Fingerboard material: rosewood
- Nut material: synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard length: 25.5" (64.77mm)
- Fingerboard radius: 12" (305mm)
- Truss rod: single action, head adjustment
- Neck plate: 4 screws
- Pickup configuration: SSS (single-coil, single-coil, single-coil)
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Center Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Pickup selector: 5 positions Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Auxiliary Selector: Push/Pull Switch On Tone 2 Adds Neck Pickup
- Controls: master volume, tone 1(neck pickup/center pickup), tone 2(bridge pickup)
- Hardware: nickel/chrome plated
- Bridge: 2-point synchronized tremolo, block saddles
- Tuning machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 3 layers, mint green
- Control knobs: distressed white
- Strings: Fender® EUS 250LR, NPS Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges)
- Deluxe Gig Bag