The Shure PGA 48 XLR is a high-performance dynamic cardioid microphone perfect for speeches, presentations and karaoke.
The PGA 48 XLR is one of Shure's modern solutions for capturing the sound of the spoken voice with great naturalness and fidelity, but with the possibility of being used more musically.
The PGA 48 XLR is designed to achieve the greatest clarity and definition in the natural frequencies of the spoken voice, with excellent pickup dynamics to handle speech volume variations. Besides being able to be used in the service of oratory, it has a great response in karaoke sessions, even when the singers do not have an improved technique of voice projection.
The cardioid polar pattern of the PGA 48 XLR isolates the sound source to be picked up, minimizing other external sources such as background music and louder environments.
The sound of the PGA 48 XLR has defined contour and presence, and an enormous fidelity that clearly conveys the interventions of the user, providing a very defined original signal to the amplification system.
Its frequency range is from 70 Hz to 15,000 Hz, with tremendous clarity and responsiveness in the mid frequencies, making it a great choice for recording or amplifying all types of voices.
The PGA 48 XLR is ideal for its durability, versatility and ability to isolate the instrument from background sounds for stages, auditoriums, classrooms, being a model also used for audio collection in news reports and documentaries.
It has a very discreet on/off button for greater user control, and the design is representative of Shure equipment: simple, effective and resistant.
It is a microphone that features the solid construction typical of Shure microphones, being able to withstand the most rigorous and extreme conditions, without failing its function: capturing the best possible sound.
The PGA 48 XLR High Performance is a microphone that follows Shure's tradition of creating equipment capable of capturing with great definition all the sounds we want.
- Custom microphone cartridge design specifically for clarity in the standard speech frequency range
- Cardioid polar pattern captures source audio while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grid with classic silver ball grille
- On / Off switch for discreet microphone operation control
- Adapter for mounting on a microphone stand
- Zippered pouch included for added protection during storage or transport
- Shure's legendary quality design and construction for exceptional performance in harsh environments