The Petrof P210 Pasat is the most popular grand piano by Czech brand and the favorite for great displays of mastery in spaces where your musical ability can shine freely.
The spirit of the concert halls is present where there is a Petrof Pasat P210. This grand piano stands out both in the smallest of spaces and shines in the largest concert halls, whether in the interpretation of chamber music, to serve in studio work, at home or in any other environment dedicated to the pleasure of music.
The P210 Pasat is one of Petrof's greatest pride in the success achieved by renowned pianists who admire its romantic, clear and very musical sound. It is part of Petrof's renowned Master Series in which all pianos have to meet the highest requirements for perfection.
Each of these instruments takes 9 to 12 months to complete and proudly represents the name of the Petroff family, maintaining the brand as a synonym for high quality and refinement.
Petrof has been manufacturing pianos since 1864, exporting to more than 65 countries. All instruments are manufactured in the Czech Republic, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking for a fully European piano. 80% of the construction process is done by hand, with a careful choice of materials.
In the construction of its pianos, Petrof uses wood carefully selected and processed in its factory. This way, the highest quality standards are guaranteed. The choice of specific types of wood is the result of many years of experience, ensuring that each component is made of the most suitable material.
Petrof's iron frames are cast in damp sand molds, a traditional process that allows for a greater density of the metal, resulting in a very defined sound, used only by builders who maintain the artisanal techniques in the construction of their pianos.
To innovate its instruments, Petrof promotes development projects with universities and research centers. The result is high quality pianos, very popular with great pianists for their delicate and romantic sound.
The Petrof P210 Pasat is an excellent piano for pianists who want to present the most transcendent performances.
- Soundboard: spruce, resonance
- Active area of the soundboard: 1.401 m2 (square meters)
- Cast iron plate: wet sand casting
- Iron plate finish: light gold metallic paint, diamond effect
- Pin block material: multiplex beech, density 800-850kg / m3 (kg per cubic meter)
- Bridge pins: steel, ground tips
- Bridges: solid maple wood
- Strings: Röslau steel wire (German) with Degen copper winding basses (German)
- Keyboard: tangential sawn spruce wood, indiviually balanced with lead
- Pedals: 3, central sostenuto
- Felts: red and black color
- Keyboard cover with hydraulic slow-closing mechanism: yes
- Adjustable bench included
Shipping is free till 150 km (93,2 miles) from Lisbon and to a 2nd floor
For more information about shipping beyond this distance please contact us
Against any manufacturing faults
We guarantee all technical assistance for your piano, if you intend to, request our maintenance contract.