Harmonica Lee Oskar Harmonic Minor in G minor
The minor harmonic scale has long been used as a traditional scale for playing a wide variety of music from various countries. The Lee Oskar Harmonic Minor harmonica in G Minor allows you to play the notes of the harmonic G minor scale. It has a very oriental sound.
Give exotic sounds with the Lee Oskar Harmonic Minor harmonic in G Minor. In harmonic minor scale, perfect for playing World Music.
The harmonic minor scale is common to many musical traditions around the world. The harmonic Lee Oskar Harmonic Minor in G Minor lets you play the notes on this scale, and this model is on the harmonic minor E scale.
The Lee Oskar Harmonic Minor in G Minor is ideal for playing World Music, spanning many different cultures, from Eastern Europe to Gypsy, from the Middle East (Yiddish) to Asia, playing styles as diverse as Tango, Reggae, some folk styles. European and American as well as some jazz themes, and some even more exotic thanks to their very oriental sound.
Lee Oskar harmonicas are manufactured under the supervision of one of the most respected performers of this instrument, who has always pushed the limits of the harmonicas a little further than expected. Lee Oskar played at War, one of the great funk / jazz bands of the twentieth century and has had a diverse career collaborating with musicians of all backgrounds and music styles.
To have an instrument that fits his needs, he decided to create his own brand in 1983 in partnership with Tombo, a Japanese brand with a long tradition of harmonic manufacturing. Each product meets Lee Oskar's expectations for intensive use and musical potential, as if they were made for him.
Lee Oskar harmonicas have a durable plastic comb that is unaffected by temperature changes, with large chambers and narrow partitions for ease of execution. The precision of the mold protects the vane plates and prevents air from emptying. The reeds are made of high quality brass, secure to the comb with three screws for added construction strength and can be easily replaced.
This harmonica is tuned to A 441Hz for a brighter tone, being equalized by octaves for solos on single notes. The sound is clear and balanced with excellent volume projection.
Lee Oskar harmonicas deliver a strong, soulful sound perfectly suited for playing traditional ethnic music, with an excellent response to the performer's technical abilities.
The Harmonic Minor series has harmonics in 12 tones: G, Ab, Am, Bbm, Cm, Dbm, Dm, Ebm, Em, F, F#m.
- The cases fit into each other and are removed by sliding, which facilitates the transport of several harmonicas.
- The tunings are color-coded for quick and easy reference.
- Durable plastic comb that is unaffected by temperature changes.
- The sound is bright and balanced, projected at an excellent volume.
- Large chambers and narrow partitions for easy play.
- Mold accuracy protects vane plates and prevents air from being emptied.
- 1st and 2nd positions clearly identified on both ends of the comb.
- Replaceable, high quality brass vane reeds secure on the comb with 3 screws.
- Tuned with A at 441+ Hz for brighter sound
- Equalized tuning by octaves, excellent for "single-note" solos